Kick start your three-day adventure tour, and discover all there is to experience in EdelSteinLand and the Hunsrück-Hochwald National Park. A certified National Park guide will take you on an exciting exploration tour through the National Park. When visiting our mines and museums, you will dive into a world characterised by sparkling precious stones and geology.
Day 1: Visiting the Steinkaulenberg gemstone mine and the Historic “Weiherschleife” Cutting Mill in Idar-Oberstein.
Day 2: A certified National Park guide will accompany you through the Hunsrück-Hochwald National Park. While at the future gateway to the National Park, Wildenburg Castle, you will learn about the local animal world in its natural environment at the Wildfreigehege Game Reserve.
Day 3: The last day offers you the choice between a guided tour of the German Mineral Museum (Deutsche Mineralienmuseum) or the German Gemstone Museum (Deutsche Edelsteinmuseum) in Idar-Oberstein. This is then rounded off by a trip to the Fischbach Copper Mine.
Available to you:
- 2 nights with half-board
- National Park guided tour with a certified guide
- Admission to the Steinkaulenberg Gemstone Mine
- Admission to the Historic “Weiherschleife” Cutting Mill
- Admission to the Wildenburg Wildfreigehege Game Reserve
- Admission to the German Gemstone Museum or the German Mineral Museum
- Admission to the Fischbach Copper Mine
- Detailed information folder
Participants: minimum of 11 people
Dates: all year round (during the winter months some attractions will be closed – in such cases, equivalent replacement options will be made available)
Price per person: Hotel – double room €189.00, single room €225.00